- BOUND CROSSES. £115.00 ‘I obtain impressions from Victorian bottles then lay my designs in glass on the marks I’ve made. The fused glass then sinks into the marks. This necklace is a continuous knotted length of soft knitting ribbon, looped several times. The crosses are bound together and suspended from the collar
- HEIDI’S HYDRANGEA. £60.00 ‘This piece is verdant, clear turquoise fused glass on text to add a faceted texture, then a continual collar of so soft fluffy wool, knotted to provide volume
- LABELS. £72.00 ‘ Making moulds from Victorian bottles, then laying fresh cuts of glass on the marks, I get such a buzzzzzz when I open the kiln to see the fused glass has decided to do. This piece was drilled and waxed cord laced through to space to the glass. There is a loop and glass drop for the back catch.
- HEIDI’S HYDRANGEA. £60.00. ‘This piece is verdant, clear turquoise fused glass on text to add a faceted texture. The ‘pull over the head collar, ‘I made from up cycled materials to make cords.
- LLANDUDNO FORMS. ‘£80.00. ‘This is a lovely large chunk of black and red iridescent fused glass. The collar I’ve made from upcycled fabrics
- SPRING COMPONENTS, £120.00 ‘I made the components from colours that bounced out at me in the spring time. All the sections of fused glass have been drilled then suspended from a leather cord with sterling silver clasp.
- ELAINS CHRISTMAS, £58.00 ‘This bold piece of iridescent red fused glass, really pops on your décolleté. It can be suspended from every angle to create a different look.
- CHAKRA, £ 64.00 ‘In this necklace, I have fused glass frit in the colours of the chakra, then drilled each piece and used waxed cord to bind and space the sections. It has a loop and glass drop to as a neck fastener
- WINTER BLUES, £88.00. ‘Inspiration for this necklace came from the electric colour of this luxurious wool and browsing over old scrapbooks. The fluid shapes have a dot dichroic fused glass to add a gentle twinkle. The clasp is made from Tibetan Silver.
- The P&P is free
- EVERY ONE OF MY NECKLACES ARE DESIGNS
Rachael can be found on:
www.borderlandvisualarts.com/thum0.php?artist=ragglebeanTel: 07969206017emai: ragglebean(at)yahoo.co.uk (substitue @)